Inside each envelope, you’ll find
- Temporary ID card for the registrant to keep
- A folder
- 4 swabs inside the folder
- Extra labels on a sheet (that will later be used with a form at the time of registration)
- Remove one sheet of labels from roll.
- Fold temporary ID card in half and place one small label on card (do not use the small yellow label).
- Put one small label in upper left corner of envelope (do not use the small yellow label)
- Put one big label on the upper right corner of folder.
- Open both swab packets from the stick end (to avoid touching the cotton swab end).
- Use the pink labels to wrap around each stick— one per stick.
- Leave swab packet folded down so swabs can be removed easily.
- Place swab packets back in folder, and put folder in envelope.
- Double–check that numbers on all labels on envelope, folder, swabs, and ID card match.
- Place temporary id card in envelope (outside of folder).
- Put remaining label sheet in envelope (outside of folder)— your label sheet should have 3 big labels, 3 small labels, and a yellow label remaining.